The ocean makes up the majority of earth and it’s up to the oceanographers to determine effects, learn more how it works and how animals and plants live, their environments and so much more.
It’s through oceanography, that we know what we do today from the animals below the waters surface to the changes in currents and it’s how maps for ships are made, warning them of rock structures which could cause fatal accidents.
Here are a list of the top oceanography jobs:
- Geological oceanography is the study of the ocean floor. This is often used to study various structures such as the rocks below the water, it gives insight into the earth’s history and is also used as submarine maps. For a degree is geological oceanography you can search online, the same you would for Fender Stratocaster.
- Physical Oceanography is when you study the ocean from the temperature of the water to the waves and currents. These oceanographers determine how the ocean influences climate change and weather patterns, they study everything to do with the water aspect of the ocean.
- Chemical Oceanographers are qualified people who study the composition of the sea water, they will dissect seaweed and study the affects pollution has on the ocean, they try and find formulas to repair damage and stop pollutants from getting into our oceans. Think of these as people trying to remove fleas on dogs, they find a solution and solve the problem once and for all.
- Biological Oceanographers study the marine plants and animals, they study their development and environment helping us understand more about them. They get to dive in coral reefs and take samples to help them understand how these living formations live, it’s an interesting career choice that can offer a sense of achievement, a similar achievement if you were to enjoy a fast weight loss.
- Then there are the marine engineers, people that have studies to make instruments, robots and testing equipment to help the oceanographers conduct their research. This is a wonderful choice when looking for a scientific degree, you can build items that can help us understand the ocean better. Find an article source and read more about this career option.
- Archaeological studies, this form of oceanography is where you study the materials found in the ocean, this can include ship wrecks, pottery, coins and ancient artefact’s which are found on the bottom of the ocean. It offers an understanding to the age of the vessel and when the items arrived on the ocean floor. The items that are studied are not like the ability to buy premium kratom here or pkalaina, these are ancient artefact’s which have been left for us to explore.
Oceanography can offer a very rewarding career for anyone that loves the ocean, whether you want to study the migration patterns of sharks and whales or whether you have always wondered how the ocean influences the climate of seaside towns and villages, this is your opportunity to learn what you can and still get paid for it.
Posted in Ocean by Rosa Becker with .